In today’s busy and stressful environment, keeping one’s skin looking healthy and youthful can be achieved through a variety of aesthetic procedures.
Cosmetic injectables include a range of neurotoxins, dermal fillers, and other treatments. There are many different formulations, each of which serves a specific anti-aging purpose and can be combined to meet each patient’s individual needs.
- Neurotoxins such as Botox is a highly effective treatment for frown lines, worry lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet. It will give your skin a soft, smooth, natural appearance. The sensation associated with this procedure is minimal, and most patients compare it to a bug bite. This procedure can be done rather quickly, such as during a lunch break.
- Dermal Fillers are used in helping to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds, cheeks, and lips and for increasing the volume of the back of the hand. Soft tissue fillers have a temporary effect because they contain materials that are absorbed by the body over time.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a blood plasma that contains a concentrated source of autologous platelets. The platelets collected in PRP are activated by adding thrombin and calcium chloride, which induces the release of these factors by degranulation of the alpha granules produced. PRP contains stem cells that are concentrated, which allows for cell division for growth as well as being able to attract additional stem cells to the repair site. Regeneration occurs with the tissues and fibrils ensures while initiating growth and repair for up to (1) month after these injections. The result is new, healthy tissues that are permanent and are used aesthetically or medically dependent upon patient presentation.
Sclerotherapy (injection) is a cosmetic procedure for the elimination of asymptomatic and unwanted veins for patients. Typically, the treatment protocol is over a series of (3) treatments, with an estimated 80% improvement between treatments. Maintenance treatments are needed for many cosmetic sclerotherapy patients, and short-term efficacy and correction should also be considered relating to future treatments.
PDO Thread Lift procedures are safe and instantly lifts up loose skin on the face and neck with minimal downtime:
- As we age, the effects of gravity become more noticeable, especially as our facial and support system weakens, and the loss of facial fat occurs. This results in the face becoming more square in shape. Through the use of PDO threads, a more youthful “V” shape results.
- Is one of the most effective way to lift the loose skin without surgery
- It is an effective nonsurgical option that can lift and contour and suspend the sagging tissues on the face, neck, and body, especially for those that need only minimal to moderate rejuvenation or for those that do not wish to undergo surgical intervention.
Please schedule an appointment online or call us at (408) 288-5331 to have a consultation with our holistic practitioners and know more about aesthetics. We will be happy to guide you.